- Bachelor of Medical Science, University of Alberta, 2010
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Alberta, 2011
- Psychiatry Residency, McMaster University, 2016
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, 2016
- Masters of Health Science Education , McMaster University, ongoing
Dr. Natasha Snelgrove holds interests in eating disorder research and is an active collaborator in some ongoing review papers. She also holds interest in medical education scholarship, including training of residents in shared care, transitioning out of residency into practice, curriculum development methods, and optimal ways to prepare residents for their final OSCE examinations.