Click here to download the 50th Anniversary Celebration Itinerary
We have a great weekend planned! A chance to revisit old friendships and rekindle memories from times spent at McMaster with opportunities for groups to get together throughout the weekend.
Friday, June 2, 2017
- 6:00-8:30pm - Welcome Reception at Tanenbaum Pavilion - Art Gallery of Hamilton (123 King Street West, Hamilton)
Saturday, June 3, 2017
- 8:30-11:00am - A Nostalgic Look Back at 50 years of the Department which includes breakfast. This will be hosted at St. Joseph's Hospital - West 5th Campus (100 West 5th Street, Hamilton)
- 11:30am-2:00pm - Hospital & University Tours
- 2:30-4:30pm - Hamilton Harbour Queen - Boat Cruise which is complimentary (47 Discovery Drive, Hamilton)
- 6:00pm (Cocktails) | 7:00pm (Dinner) - Celebratory Dinner at LIUNA Station (360 James Street North, Hamilton). Business casual attire - Registration is required
If you are planning on joining us, please RSVP for the weekend events and REGISTER for the dinner by April 30, 2017!