- CPSO, The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario - General Licence, 1992
- FRCPC, The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - Certification in Psychiatry, 1982
- PhD, University of Michigan Department of Neurosciences, 1979
- MSc, Tel Aviv University Faculty of Medicine, 1972
- MD, Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine, 1968
Pathophysiology and psychopathology of mood and anxiety disorders related to women’s reproductive cyclicity. Current projects: The MAVAN Study; Stress, systemic inflammation, perinatal depression, and risk of CVD; Genetics and distinct brain activation patterns in women with perinatal OCD; Effects of rapid tryptophan or phenylalanine/ tyrosine depletions on mood and thermoregulation in midlife women with depression.